Wow! March has been amazing! We’re halfway through our annual Freedom Month, and we’ve had one great revelation and impartation after another.
This past weekend we were blessed to have Monte and Hugh Bromiley from Beth Shalom Ministries join us. Their lives and ministries are overflowing with truth and miraculous freedom experiences. As part of their time with us, they ordained three of our Wellspring sisters: Stephanie Armstrong, Leary Pierce, and Melody Cook. The ladies each had an opportunity to share their freedom testimonies on Sunday, and they were on fire! I’m so proud and excited to be part of this spiritual family and its passion for freedom.
Sunday, March 21st, I plan to share on the importance of freedom as living vessels. Freedom restores our spiritual capacity, which is immense by design. Have you ever thought about how a man could have 6000 demons living in him and survive and yet 2000 pigs were driven by these same demons to commit mass suicide? Do the math… That’s only 3 demons per pig. Humans were made to hold a huge spiritual volume? Join us on Sunday and let’s learn together.
- Sunday, March 21 – I’ll be teaching on freedom and our spiritual capacity.
- Sunday, March 27 – We’ll break into Lab Groups to discuss and apply what we’ve learned together this past month.
- Sunday, April 4 – We’re celebrating Easter Sunday by meeting outside. Hamburger Man will provide food and the kids will have an Easter egg hunt. If Easter eggs offend you, it’s okay… We’ve redeemed the eggs in the name of Jesus and reclaimed the holiday for the Kingdom, and now they represent new life through faith in Jesus Christ.
- Wednesdays, April 7 to May 5, 7-830pm – I’m having meetings at my house for five weeks. I’m calling it “School of the Sword: Wielding the Spoken Word”. Usually my groups are heavy on teaching, but this group will be more focused on practicing together. We’ll have worship and we’ll practice hearing and speaking the word of God. Ready to get dangerous? This group is open to all ages, as long as you’re ready and willing to participate. We’re all just taller children, right? If you’d like to join us or if you have questions, please let me know at email@example.com.
Exciting things ahead! I can’t tell you how much joy I feel watching our Wellspring members experience freedom, discover their design, and produce fruit together. What a tremendous blessing it is to be part of this spiritual family. Thank You, Jesus!
Let’s grow together!
DAILY WORD FOR MARCH 17, 2021
The things we say in our hearts have tremendous power. This is why it’s so important to keep the words and the promises of God in our hearts. Words, whether from God, the enemy, or ourselves, will determine the direction we move. If my heart is the sail, words are the winds that drive me. Beware of what you say in your heart, for those very words will whisk you away.
David had two lies that he spoke in his heart: “I shall perish one day by the hand of Saul,” and “There is nothing better for me.” He stopped remembering what the Lord had said and done, and then he lost hope and perspective. Every time Saul nearly caught David, the Lord revealed His favor on David. David had been anointed as the next true king of Israel, and he had grown up full of faith and supernaturally overcoming all obstacles and enemies. God faithfully cared for him and spoke to him over and over again. Yet here, when making a decision that would dramatically impact his family and all of those who followed him, he didn’t seek God but instead heeded his own hopeless self-talk. Then we see a season of false comfort and self-reliance in David, and he doesn’t seek God again until his family is taken hostage by the enemy and all those who follow him want to kill him.
Stop and take a moment to evaluate your inner conversations. Are you speaking divine truth to yourself or are you repeating inaccuracies that don’t measure up to the standard of God’s Word? Are the decisions and choices you’re making truly founded on the promises of God or lies issuing from fractured, broken places? Are you operating from hope or despair?
- 2021/03/17 Exodus 26, Psalms 76, I Samuel 27, Mark 15:27-47
- 2021/03/18 Exodus 27, Psalms 77, I Samuel 28, Mark 16
- 2021/03/19 Exodus 28, Psalms 78, I Samuel 29, Luke 1:1-23
- 2021/03/20 Exodus 29, Psalms 79, I Samuel 30, Luke 1:24-56
- 2021/03/21 Exodus 30, Psalms 80, I Samuel 31, Luke 1:57-80
- 2021/03/22 Exodus 31, Psalms 81, II Samuel 1, Luke 2:1-24
- 2021/03/23 Exodus 32, Psalms 82, II Samuel 2, Luke 2:25-52
- 2021/03/24 Exodus 33, Psalms 83, II Samuel 3, Luke 3
Follow our Facebook page or our Instagram page to see daily refections from the reading each morning. We’re always happy to hear your thoughts and responses, so please don’t hesitate to email or comment on the social media posts.