For though we walk in the flesh, we are not waging war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have DIVINE POWER to destroy strongholds.2 Corinthians 10:3-4 ESV
We are not waging war according to the flesh, but we are waging war. We are waging a spiritual war that has tremendous repercussions in the natural. The powers of this dark world and the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms would take all of creation captive, if it were not for God’s kingdom agents. With the authority given us from Lord Jesus Christ, we have DIVINE POWER to demolish heavily fortified enemy positions. Jesus said that even the gates of hell shall not prevail.
Put on your armor and join us 7pm Thursdays for prayer. Don’t say, “Well, I’ll leave that for the prayer warriors.” Every kingdom agent is a warrior and every kingdom agent prays. It’s not a duty that we can delegate away. We are all prayer warriors. If you’ve never learned how to wage war, come observe and practice.
Also, join us as we continually pray for the church:
- God, forgive us from drifting from You. We give You permission to wake us up, all of us.
Therefore He says: “Awake, you who sleep, Arise from the dead, And Christ will give you light.” — Ephesians 5:14 NKJV
- We pray that every single member of the church would grow increasingly dissatisfied with our current walk with You and would cry out for more of You.
O God, You are my God; Early will I seek You; My soul thirsts for You; My flesh longs for You In a dry and thirsty land Where there is no water. — Psalms 63:1 NKJV
- Reveal to each of us anything in our lives that offends, grieves, or quenches Your Spirit. We will be quick to repent.
I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands. — Psalms 119:10 NIV
Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. — Psalms 139:23-24 NIV
- As we seek Your face, may Your presence and glory increase in our church gatherings.
Lord, I have loved the habitation of Your house, And the place where Your glory dwells. — Psalms 26:8 NKJV
- Baptize all of us with the Holy Spirit and fire.
“I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.” — Matthew 3:11 NKJV
Let the incense arise!
- Jan 19, Thu – Prayer Warriors 7pm
- Jan 21, Sat – Wellspring Live 5:30pm
- Jan 23, Mon – MORE (Women) 7pm
- Jan 26, Thu – Prayer Warriors 7pm
- Jan 28, Sat – Wellspring Live 5:30pm