2020 has been our year of sacrificial praise. We knew this before the year began, so we’ve been very intentional about continually seeking, praising, and serving the Lord. The Lord told us that 2020 would be the year of sacrificial praise, a time to sow and sow as holy dedication to God. He also told us that 2021 would be a year of celebrating the harvest. This means the entire focus of next year is enjoying and rejoicing in all that God provides for the year.
The harvest we will enjoy is directly connected to the sacrifice of praise we’re presently offering. Of course, we can count on God’s exponential blessing — He will take what we surrender to Him and prosper it far beyond our own ability. But these two seasons are intricately intertwined with one another. Sacrifice is an act of faith, believing that God rewards those who give praise beyond their natural circumstances, who give financially above the basic requirement, who serve others without an expectation of return from them, who read the Word more than ever before, who pray more than ever before, who believe when the whole world gives no visible reason to believe. Yet in all things we declare with our lips, our hearts, and our lives, “All that we are is Yours, Lord! Receive us as living sacrifices, made holy and righteous by the blood of Jesus!”
Today is December 9th. We have three weeks left in 2020. Don’t stop sacrificially praising God yet. What do you have faith for in 2021? What will the harvest in your life look like? How can you sacrificially sow now as a holy dedication to God? STAY FOCUSED, STAY INTENTIONAL, STAY DILIGENT, AND STAY ON MISSION! The timer doesn’t stop on this year until the stroke of midnight December 31, then a major shift is going to take place and by faith we’ll be leaping into the celebration.
This coming Sunday, we’ll talk more about our final days of sacrificial praise and I’m believing for some strong prophetic ministry to take place. Come and finish 2020 strong with us!
This is what’s happening the next few weeks:
- December 18, Friday – Christmas Party
- December 20, Sunday – Annual Christmas Story & Cookie Exchange
- December 27, Sunday – NO MEETING
- January 3, Sunday – Testimony Sunday
- January 8, Friday – Outside Worship Celebration
- January 10, Sunday – Tailgate Party
- January 27, Wednesday – Prophetic Training Begins
His love is better than life!
- 12/9 Proverbs 28, Isaiah 44, Ezekiel 38, Jude 1
- 12/10 Proverbs 29, Isaiah 45, Ezekiel 39, Revelation 1
- 12/11 Proverbs 30, Isaiah 46, Ezekiel 40, Revelation 2
- 12/12 Proverbs 31, Isaiah 47, Ezekiel 41, Revelation 3
- 12/13 Isaiah 48, Ezekiel 42, Revelation 4
- 12/14 Isaiah 49, Ezekiel 43, Revelation 5
- 12/15 Isaiah 50, Ezekiel 44, Revelation 6
- 12/16 Isaiah 51, Ezekiel 45, Revelation 7
Follow our Facebook page or our Instagram page to see daily refections from the reading each morning. We’re always happy to hear your thoughts and responses, so please don’t hesitate to email or comment on the social media posts.