“The hand of our God
is for good on all
who seek Him.”
– Ezra 8:22
This year I felt challenged to seek Father God for a word each and every day. As I received this challenge and stepped into it, He has faithfully met with me and spoken to me. Each day I show Him that I value His voice by writing down what He speaks to me, then I text it to each of my Wellspring family members and use the word I receive as a starting point to pray for each of them by name. Then I post it on Wellspring’s social media, hoping those outside of our spiritual family will be edified, encouraged, and comforted.
I’m not saying this because I expect everyone else to do the same thing. This is my challenge, and I’ve found incredible life and growth because it is relational not religious in nature. But I do want to challenge you to diligently seek God in ways that cause you to stretch and grow, and I would like you to ask yourself three questions:
- How am I consistently and diligently seeking God?
- How do I show that God’s voice is valuable to me?
- How do I sow into others the seed (the living, life-changing, supernatural, and super powerful word) that God gives me?
On another note, this weekend the Wellspring board is meeting to discuss the church and to seek God’s guidance for the remainder of 2020. When this year began, God called 2020 the “Year of Sacrificial Praise” for Wellspring. We also already know that 2021 will be the “Year of Celebrating Increase”. In the massive shifts that are taking place in both the spiritual and the natural, we need to be specially attentive and united in seeking and hearing our mighty King so that we can best represent His Kingdom agenda. Please be praying for the board. Pray that the Lord will help us, bless our time together, and bring us into supernatural unity through the power of the Spirit and the mind of Christ. We’ll share on Sunday what comes from this meeting.
His love is better than life!
- 8/12 Job 38, Psalm 75, Ezra 9, Romans 11:22-36
- 8/13 Job 39, Psalm 76, Ezra 10, Romans 12
- 8/14 Job 40, Psalm 77, Nehemiah 1, Romans 13
- 8/15 Job 41, Psalm 78, Nehemiah 2, Romans 14
- 8/16 Job 42, Psalm 79, Nehemiah 3, Romans 15:1-20
- 8/17 Ecclesiastes 1, Psalm 80, Nehemiah 4, Romans 15:21-33
- 8/18 Ecclesiastes 2, Psalm 81, Nehemiah 5, Romans 16
- 8/19 Ecclesiastes 3, Psalm 82, Nehemiah 6, 1 Corinthians 1
Follow our Facebook page or our Instagram page to see daily refections from the reading each morning. We’re always happy to hear your thoughts and responses, so please don’t hesitate to email or comment on the social media posts.